Sample / Example of Job Application | Business Communication | Khyberacademy.blogspot.com


May 30, 2011

To,

The Manager

Subject: “Application For Appointment ”AREA SALES EXECUTIVE-Peshawar  .

Dear Sir,

With Reference to your Advertisement in daily Mashreq dated 29-05-2011, I would like to Offer myself as a Probable candidate for the above mention post.

My academic accomplishments are excellent through out my educational career. I have done D.COM from BTE & B.COM from Peshawar University and got 2nd and 4th position respectively.

 MBA from Quaid -I -Azam University Islamabad, which is  the no#1 University in Pakistan.
And 69th in the international top 100 ranking and the 1st honor for Pakistan. I am fully prepared to start my professional career. I have the ability to take pressure situations, accomplish work with in time and achieve target with my devotion and dedication.

Apart from academic life I have enough experience in business field I serve as a Assistant manager, Accountant, Salesman, Teacher, I have work in HR, Management, and Finance fields.

It will be my pleasure to have a face to face meeting with you to discuss in detail at your convenience.
Thanking you and hoping for a pleasant consideration.
                                                                                                           Sincerely Yours’
                                                                                                          IHSAN ULLAH IHSAN

                                                                                           Amar Colony Pakha Ghulam Peshawar
                                                                                                              (KPK).

                                                                                                 Conact#0331903004956
Enclosure:

Application Form


CV

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »